VERONA SPECIAL UTILITY DISTRICT
408 W. FM 545, Suite 400
Blue Ridge, Tx 75424
DATE: Thursday – 6-11-20
TIME: 7:00 p.m.
PLACE: 408 W. FM 545, Suite 400, Blue Ridge, Tx 75424
- Call to Order and Declaration of Quorum
The Board of Directors reserves the right to adjourn in executive session.
- Certify and approve Agenda for 6-11-20
- Approval of last month’s Minutes
- Public Comment (Speakers are limited to 3 minutes each)
- New Business
- District to address the following items as discussed in the December 31, 2019 audit prepared by Rutherford, Taylor & Company, P. C. and provided in the Management Letter from the CPA to the District:
- Customer Deposits
- Developer Contributions
- Water Supply Corporation versus Special Utility District
- Payroll Issues
- Discussion and any action on Financials
- Discussion and any action on CR 466 Easements
- Review and approve items presented as system update, repairs or other equipment related matters.
- Old Business
I hereby certify that this Agenda is a true copy of the Agenda and that it was posted at our office at a place readily accessible to the general public. It remained posted continuously for at least 72 hours preceding the scheduled time of said hearing.
Johnny Pat Bratcher – Secretary/Treasurer